ISO 22301:2012, Business Continuity Management System
ISO 22301, the world’s first international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM), has been developed to help organizations minimize the risk of such disruptions. ISO 22301 specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive events when they arise.
The requirements specified in ISO 22301 are generic and intended to be applicable to all organizations (or parts thereof), regardless of type, size and nature of the organization. The extent of application of these requirements depends on the organization’s operating environment and complexity.
- establish, implement, maintain and improve a BCMS;
- assure conformity with the organization’s stated business continuity policy;
- demonstrate conformity to others;
- seek certification/registration of its BCMS by an accredited third party certification body; or
- make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformity with this International Standard.
To Download ISO Standard Technical Proposals, You are requested to fill the form above. A download link will appear after submitting form . Please contact Global Solutions and Resource Management team for financial proposal. Thank you for visiting us.