ISO 22000:2005, Food Safety Management System
The ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
The ISO 22000 family contains a number of standards each focusing on different aspects of food safety management.
- ISO 22000:2005 contains the overall guidelines for food safety management.
- ISO/TS 22004:2005 contains guidelines for applying ISO 22000
- ISO 22005:2007 focuses on traceability in the feed and food chain
- ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 contains specific prerequisites for food manufacturing
- ISO/TS 22002-3:2011 contains specific prerequisites for farming
- ISO/TS 22003:2007 provides guidelines for audit and certification bodies
Fill the Form below to download Technical Proposal for ISO 22000: 2005, Food Safety Management System
To Download ISO Standard Technical Proposals, You are requested to fill the form above. A download link will appear after submitting form . Please contact Global Solutions and Resource Management team for financial proposal. Thank you for visiting us.